2010 Jabiru J230 SP [SOLD]
N709J is equipped with the following options and features:
- Under 125 Hours
- Annual completed July 2013
- Standard Classic 2 stripe paint (Black on White)
- Wheel Pants (Standard)
- Jabiru 120 hp 3300 6 cylinder direct drive aircraft engine (standard)
- 35 Gallon Fuel Capacity (Standard)
- External Power Port and Cables (Standard)
- Battery tender / Cable with connector installed (Standard)
- Grand Rapids Sport EFIS with 6.5 inch display (Standard on current models with 8.4 inch display)
- Garmin GPSMAP 696 GPS with GXM antenna, Swivel Mount and hard wired to Aircraft (upgrade)
- Garmin SL30 Nav/Com (Upgrade)
- Garmin GTX330 Mode S Transponder (Upgrade)
- Kannad 406mhz ELT (Standard)
- PM1000 Intercom (Standard)
- Traffic and Weather capable (Upgrades)
- 12V DC Aux Power Outlet (Standard)
- Pulsar LED strobes and Position Lights (Standard on current models)
- Wing mounted LED Landing Light (Standard on current models)
- Sensenich Ground Adjustable Carbon Fiber Prop with Nickel leading edges (Upgrade)
- Adjustable Rudder Pedals (Optional)
- Custom two tone Gray Leather Upholstery (Upgrade)
- Tanis Engine Pre Heater (Optional)
- Canopy Cover (Optional)
- Cowl Plugs and Vent Covers (Optional)
- DIGI Flight II Auto Pilot (Optional)
This Aircraft has less then 125 hours TT Engine and Airframe, The Condition Inspection was completed in April.
Aircraft has POH, Service manuals and complete log books.
No damage history.
This aircraft was just received by us and will undergo a complete inspection by me (Certified LSRM with Jabiru experience)
Any “squawks” will be addressed prior to selling the aircraft.
Transition training is available. The plane can be picked up at KPSF (Pittsfield Airport, Pittsfield, MA)
or delivery arrangements can be made.
This aircraft was just flown from Spartanburg, SC to Pittsfield, MA by our instructor.
Flight time was 5.9 hours and average fuel burn was 4.44 GPH. Enough fuel remained for nearly 2 additional hours of flight.